- Trust is the strongest, yet the weakest foundation of a relationship.
- You can only prevent yourself from doing repeating a mistake. You can never correct, or erase them.
- An error made in the bygone days will always remain as a stain on your existence. Always.
- Hope is just consoling yourself, expecting a little more.
they say expectations hurt. I say, hope does too.
- You were sent to this world all alone. You’ll leave alone too.
- The moment you create distances between you and your Creator, you involuntarily be a part of the world. The world is evil.
- Anything once broken can not be brought back to its initial state.
The cracks remain.
- Being selfish is cruel wise.
- Things change. People change. Everything changes. Yet no one is to be blamed.
- Never make a promise unless you are dead sure to fulfill it. Just never make one.
- People will never treat you well. after all, they are people.
- The best part of life is not when friends treat you as family and family becomes a friend.
Its when family remains a family, friend stays a friend- truly, by your side.
- The tears of adolescence are wayyyy better than tears of teenage.
- Being honest and practical is often confused as being pessimistic.
- Living for others is the most foolish thing ever.
Yet it yields true happiness, which is rare.
- Fake friends are just the sweetest people who shower you with the bitterest betrayals.
- Though it is YOUR own life, but you can not overlook the people in it.
- Crying is a symbol of life. Laughter indicates you’re mad.
- …. Still its okay to prefer a smile over a tear.
- Don’t be bad to people. What goes around comes around.
- Staying quiet is not a solution to many problems. Saying NO is.
- Everyone is strong. That’s why we are surviving.